Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hola

Well I have never written a blog before, so this should be interesting.  However, it helps that I can write about myself instead of technical writing, since I currently know very little about the subject...

I guess I'll start out with the most basic information; my name is Jessica Shepherd.  I'm a senior Biological Sciences major from Lexington, SC.  My ultimate goal is to go to medical school, and become a physician.  However, after graduation in May, I plan on working in a hospital as a phlebotomist for at least a year, so I can get some clinical experience, and take a break before I have no life in med school.

But I'm sure no one wants to hear my life story, so I would just like to say I AM SO READY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON! I had a job at Fatz in Seneca last year, and I had to work every game day, which was horrible.  But now I'm done serving, and am excited to get back to wearing my tacky purple overalls!! :)


2 comments:

  1. T-minus 6 days!!! I am definitely ready to hear Death Valley get loud! Good luck with those overalls.

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't lie, I got excited when the Porta-Potties started showing up on campus because that meant that football season was almost here. How ridiculous is that? I cannot wait for this weekend, and I cannot wait to rock my tacky tiger tail on my car come game time!

    ReplyDelete